What happens after detox and rehab treatment?
Following detox and rehab, CYPRESS WELLNESS RETREAT offers a recovery retreat program. We help identify the effects of trauma and we help our clients return to everyday life, equipped with coping skills for success.
*Aftercare programs contribute to a higher long-term recovery success rate.
Treatment vs. Recovery
Treatment confronts the immediate trauma and substance abuse crisis with detox and rehab. Recovery is the process of changing behavior with ongoing support and mentoring, to ensure long-term success.
Recovery Retreat aftercare program
CYPRESS WELLNESS RETREAT offers aftercare including on-site individualized programs, off-site and telehealth counseling, educational workshops, peer mentoring, and family support.
We provide a safe atmosphere helping to transform trauma into strength.
A Mindfulness approach
With a mindfulness approach, we embrace holistic therapy in addition to traditional therapeutic models. Our programs focus on mind, body, and spirit. Our individualized programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of First Responders and to help our clients get back on track.
Who does our program help?
We work alongside those who confront trauma in their professional life: police officers, firefighters, paramedics, emergency dispatchers, military personnel, healthcare professionals.
ON-SITE INDIVIDUALIZED PROGRAMS:
- Daily Exercise and Fitness Programs
- Peer Support and Wellness Programs
- Self-Help Programs
- Family Support
PEER SUPPORT & WELLNESS
- Yoga, meditation
- Daily exercise, fitness
- Nutrition, healing teas
- Massage, acupuncture
- CRAFT training
- Group meetings
- Coping skills
- AA/NA (12 step programs)
- Smart Recovery
- Celebrate Recovery (faith-based)
- Fishing, gardening, bonfires, cookouts, waterside dining
- Art, music, recovery library/reading nook, computer room
- Classic board games, state-of-the-art virtual games
OFF-SITE CLINICAL AND TELEHEALTH COUNSELING:
- Groups, One on One, Family Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Anger Management & Trauma Resolution
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential, Psychodrama, Adventure Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprogramming)